All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- Description* Up-to-date, comprehensive and easy-to-digest presentation of complex analytical and methodological issues. * Integrated view of debt-poverty-trade environment. * Role of endogeus factors in the valuation of future. * Discussion of foundations of modern ecomic logic for analytical models.
- Author BiographyDr. P. K. Rao is Director of the Center for Development Research of Hyderabad, India, and Princeton, NJ. He has taught at the Administrative Staff College of India, Harvard University (where he was a Senior Fulbright Scholar) and Rutgers University. Dr. Rao has published more than 25 papers in various journals. During the last 20 years, he has worked as project leader/principal investigator on a variety of major research projects supported by the UNDP, the ILO, UNICEF, the World Resources Institute, Rutgers University, the Government of Japan International Cooperation Agency and the Government of India.
- Author(s)Pinninti Krishna Rao
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight742 g
- Width179 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.