Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThese important new essays enlighten the reader on how to operationalize sustainable development in Black Africa. The work expands the theoretical underpinnings of sustainability but adds an applied perspective for attaining tangible results in democracy, food security, and environmental integrity among other important goods. TEXT IN ENGLISH
- Author BiographyValentine Udoh James Professor of Urban and Environmental Planning, University of Virginia
- Author(s)Valentine U. James
- PublisherInternational Scholars Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/05/1999
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBethesda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Scholars Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteindex, bibliography
- Weight254 g
- Width136 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.