All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of sustainable development was first introduced by the Brundtland Commission almost 20 years ago and has received increased attention during the past decade. It is w an essential part of any energy activities. This is a research-based textbook which can be used by senior undergraduate students, graduate students, engineers, practitioners, scientists, researchers in the area of sustainable energy systems and aimed to address some key pillars: better efficiency, better cost effectiveness, better use of energy resources, better environment, better energy security, and better sustainable development. It also includes some cutting-edge topics, such hydrogen and fuel cells, renewable, clean combustion techlogies, CO2 abatement techlogies, and some potential tools (exergy, constructal theory, etc.) for design, analysis and performance improvement.
- Author(s)Calin Zamfirescu,Ibrahim Dincer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/11/2011
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1337 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.