Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionEnterprise architecture requires an understanding of all techlogies, strategies, and data consumption throughout the enterprise. To this end, one must strive to always broaden kwledge of existing, as well as emerging trends and solutions. As a trade, this role demands an understanding beyond the specificities of techlogies and vendor products. An enterprise architect must be versatile with the design and arrangement of elements in an extended network enterprise. Intended for anyone charged with coordinating enterprise architectural design in a small, medium, or large organization, Sustainable Enterprise Architecture helps you explore the various elements of your own particular network environment to develop strategies for mid- to long-term management and sustainable growth. Organized much like a book on structural architecture, this one starts with a solid foundation of frameworks and general guidelines for enterprise governance and design. The book covers common considerations for all enterprises, and then drills down to specific types of techlogy that may be found in your enterprise. It explores strategies for protecting enterprise resources and examines techlogies and strategies that are only just beginning to take place in the modern enterprise network. Each chapter builds on the kwledge and understanding of topics presented earlier in the book to give you a thorough understanding of the challenges and opportunities in managing enterprise resources within a well-designed architectural strategy. Emphasizing only those strategies that weather change, Sustainable Enterprise Architecture shows you how to evaluate your own unique environment and find alignment with the concepts of sustainability and architecture. It gives you the tools to build solutions and policies to protect your enterprise and allow it to provide the greatest organizational value into the future.
- Author BiographyKirk Hausman is employed as an Assistant Commandant at Texas A&M University and specializes in project management, enterprise architecture, IT governance, security and business continuity, information assurance, and regulatory compliance. He has a background that includes digital forensics, WMD/wide-area disaster response planning, pandemic response planning, and technology audit practices in higher education, corporate, and health care venues. His experience includes application design, data resource management, network architecture, server and storage virtualization, strategic technology modernization, network and backup centralization, research computing, and large-network business continuity/disaster recovery planning. With a Master's degree in Information Technology, Mr. Hausman has served as a senior research scientist in the fields of cyber terrorism, cybercrime, and cyber security. He lectures regularly on the uses of technology in education, solutions for persons with disabling conditions, and strategic architectural planning to improve enterprise efficiencies. Mr. Hausman has served as a subject-matter expert before both Houses of the Texas State Legislature and has more than 20 books currently in print, together with numerous articles and white papers addressing enterprise architecture, cyber terrorism, and IT governance. His professional certifications include the CISSP, CGEIT, CRISC, CISA, CISM, and CCP, together with a wide assortment of technology- and regulatory-specific designations.
- Author(s)Kirk Hausman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.