All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionIs it possible for an investment to be good for a firm's profitability without also being good for the environment, employees, or community? Bolton connects these seemingly disparate ideas to show how to incorporate ecomic costs, benefits, cash flows, and risks into the evaluation of any type of investment.
- Author BiographyBrian Bolton is Assistant Professor of Finance, School of Business Administration, Portland State University, USA.
- Author(s)Brian Bolton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleThe Diversity, Leadership and Responsibility Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight527 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.