All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new compendium volume looks the sustainable food and beverage industry from a variety of perspectives. The chapters included are broken into seven sections, which describe the following topics: an overview of food production and supply chains; the dairy industry; the meat industry; the coffee and tea industries; food and beverage waste products; food processing and packaging; concluding implications. The contributors present case studies and research from around the world, offering a truly global and international perspective on this topic.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/06/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGabriela Ionescu
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.