All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a series of case studies and surveys, the authors examine current sustainability trends in outsourcing and recommend how providers should prepare for increasing buyer demands in this area, suggesting buyers and providers can work together to build successful outsourcing relationships through collaborative sustainability projects.
- Author BiographyRON BABIN is an assistant professor in the Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University in Toronto. As a former partner at KPMG and then Accenture, his industry experience in outsourcing extends over 25 years. Dr. Babin is a member of the Centre for Outsourcing Research and Education (CORE) and the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP). He is a graduate of the Manchester Business School at the University of Manchester, where he received a Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA). BRIAN NICHOLSON is a Senior Lecturer at Manchester Business School. Since 1995, he has been involved in teaching, research and consultancy projects in the broad area of global outsourcing of software and other business processes. This has involved work in India, China, Costa Rica, Iran, Egypt, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Dr Nicholson's research at the firm level has resulted in several influential publications in international journals and a book, Global IT Outsourcing (Cambridge University Press, 2003). Policy level consultancy studies have been undertaken for the governments of Costa Rica and Iran to stimulate software exports. In the case of Costa Rica, this resulted in production of a national level strategy. Recent work has been commissioned by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, 'Risk and Control of Offshore Outsourcing of Accounting Services'.
- Author(s)Brian Nicholson,Ron Babin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTechnology, Work and Globalization
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight427 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.