All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSustainability is without a doubt the future of architecture. Driven by necessity, as well as by a progressive and daring spirit, many architects are branching out in uncharted directions, designing efficient, automous energy systems or taking advantage of the properties in high-tech materials such as steel and glass for conserving energy. This volume is a careful selection of new projects by emerging architects which provide an interesting parama of languages and techniques applied to the rich and dynamic field of sustainable architecture. This is an invaluable and up-to-date resource on current sustainable design.
- Author BiographyJacobo Krauel, renowned architecture critic and expert, he is the author of the seminal book, Sustainable Architecture: Low-Tech Houses, as well as over a dozen titles focusing on the latest trends and applications in today's archi-tecture. He currently resides in Barcelona, where he is researching the work of Gaudi.
- Author(s)Jacobo Krauel
- PublisherLeading International Key Services Barcelona, S.A.
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLeading International Key Services Barcelona, S.A.
- Weight1969 g
- Width242 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.