All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful, established AT projects: forestry in Swaziland, Kenyan stoves, micro-hydro in Nepal, boats and cement plants in India, industries in Ghana and small grain production in Botswana and Zimbabwe. Can the benefits be sustained beyond the project?
- Author BiographyMarilyn Carr is Chief of the Economic Empowerment Section of the United Nations Development Fund for Women. She is a development economist with over 20 years experience in Asia and Africa and specializes in the fields of small enterprise development and technology choice and diffusion.
- Author(s)Marilyn Carr
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Weight317 g
- Width144 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.