All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe landscape industry is in the midst of major changes as the demand for environmentally responsible landscapes increases. This book offers a practical framework for the development of sustainable management strategies. Beginning with an overview of sustainable design and construction strategies, Sustainable Landscape Management focuses on key landscape management topics including ecosystem development, managing landscape beds, managing trees and shrubs, lawn care, and retro-fitting existing landscapes for sustainability, as it maps out a sound plan promoting green initiatives.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS W. COOK is Associate Professor Emeritus of Horticulture at Oregon State University. A frequent speaker at industry conferences, he gives lectures which emphasize turf and landscape with research and application responsibilities. ANN MARIE VANDERZANDEN, PhD, is a Professor of Horticulture at Iowa State University. A frequent speaker at industry conferences and contributor to academic journals, she is coauthor of Mathematics for the Green Industry, published by Wiley, and Landscape Design: Theory and Application.
- Author(s)Ann Marie VanDerZanden,Thomas W. Cook
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width203 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.