All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSustainable lifestyles encourages students to think about sustainability in both a local and global context, enabling them to understand the values issues surrounding appropriate design and techlogy. The pack looks at the often complex ecomic and cultural issues associated with suatainable and appropriate techlogy in a clear and accessible way. This book is a useful resource for teachers looking for ways of integrating values-based issues into their design and techlogy teaching. Aimed at students aged 14-16 years old, the pack tackles the complex ecomic and cultural issues associated with sustainable and appropriate techlogy, in a clear and accessible way.
- Author BiographyJames Pitt is currently senior research fellow and the University of York. He has wide experience as educational consultant for governments, companies and NGOs. His current goal is to make sense of education and see what is needed in this age of uncertainty, characteised by climate change and peak oil.
- Author(s)Cath Miller,James Pitt
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication20/02/1999
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight984 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.