All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSustainable Management Development in Africa examines how African management and business scholarship can serve African and multinational management and organizations operating in Africa. In a broader sense, this book, within an African context, explores how human capital and intellectual capabilities can be organized at the higher education level; describes the cultural, social, and political influencers impacting management and organization; helps conceptualize African management theories to address organizational effectiveness; addresses the current management and organizational practices in Africa in identifying challenges; and provides guidance for more effective management and organizational operation. Aimed at researchers, academics, and advanced students alike, this book lays the groundwork for the application of uniquely African theoretical and practical perspectives for sustainable management and organizational operation, as explained from a contemporary African point of view. In addition and most important, this book contains a uniquely African content that allows for developing new theories and examining new ways of doing business, thus reaffirming the rise of African scholarship in the fields of management, organization, and business.
- Author BiographyHamid H. Kazeroony is a Professor of Business at Minnesota State Colleges and Universities, Inver Hills, USA. Yvonne Plessis is a Full Professor at the Graduate School of Business and Government Leadership at the North-West University, South Africa Bill Buenar Puplampu is an Associate Professor of Organizational Behaviour, a Chartered Psychologist (BPS), and Dean of the Central Business School of Central University College, Ghana.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in International Business and the World Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white tables, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byHamid Kazeroony
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.