All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book consists of the latest in sustainable membrane techlogy for use in energy, water, and the environment. Many invative ideas are presented, including sections on rapidly growing activities in the ASEAN and Middle East regions, which are fast emerging as next-generation research centers of membrane techlogies, owing to their need of water and natural gas production techlogy. Topics covered include new membrane material and membrane development, as well as membrane applications for gas and vapor separation, water treatment, environmental applications, energy, food processing, and industrial purposes.
- Author BiographyAhmad Fauzi Ismail is a Professor in the Faculty of Petroleum and Renewable Energy Engineering, and founder and head of the Advanced Membrane Technology Research Center (AMTEC) at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM). Currently he is the Dean of Research for the Materials and Manufacturing Research Alliance, UTM. He is the Fellow of the Academy of Sciences, Malaysia. Prof. Ismail is the Co-Editor of Desalination, the International Journal on the Science and Technology of Desalting and Water Purification. Prof. Ismail has published more than 200 papers in referred journals and more than 10 book chapters. Takeshi Matsuura is a Distinguished Visiting Professor at UTM and a Professor Emeritus in the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering at the University of Ottawa, Canada. He is also a former member of the National Research Council of Canada. Prof. Matsuura is one of the prominent scientists in membrane science and technology for his enormous contributions in the field. He is one of the pioneers of nanofiber membrane applications for water treatment. His work has inspired an entire generation of membrane scientists and process engineers to apply fundamental scientific engineering principles in order to develop and deploy fouling and scaling monitoring and prevention methods. Prof. Matsuura has published over 350 papers in refereed journals.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width157 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAhmad Fauzi Ismail,Takeshi Matsuura
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.