Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe vital need for alternative resources and reaction routes, environmentally friendly and ecomically feasible industrial chemical processes has become a ubiquitous reality. This very timely introductory text covers new materials, processes and industry sectors: natechlogy, microreactors, membrane separations, hybrid processes, clean techlogies, energy savings and safe production of energy, renewables and biotechlogy. Some completely new processes for the solid-liquid systems are also discussed in detail, thus creating new opportunities of sustainable development t only in industrial practice.
- Author BiographyAndrzej Benedykt Koltuniewicz, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland.
- Author(s)Andrzej Benedykt Koltuniewicz
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication26/05/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Textbook
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white halftones, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, black & white tables
- Weight690 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.