All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe vital need for alternative resources and reaction routes, environmentally friendly and ecomically feasible industrial chemical processes has become a ubiquitous reality. This very timely introductory text covers new materials, processes and industry sectors: natechlogy, microreactors, membrane separations, hybrid processes, clean techlogies, energy savings and safe production of energy, renewables and biotechlogy. Some completely new processes for the solid-liquid systems are also discussed in detail, thus creating new opportunities of sustainable development t only in industrial practice.
- Author BiographyAndrzej Benedykt Koltuniewicz, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland.
- Author(s)Andrzej Benedykt Koltuniewicz
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication26/05/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Textbook
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white halftones, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, black & white tables
- Weight690 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.