Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe issues associated with sustainable production are among the most important facing the world in the early 21st century. While most of the scholarship in this area has been produced in the United States and Europe, t much has been written from a Canadian perspective. Sustainable Production establishes a Canadian presence in the sustainable production debate by analyzing the opportunities and constraints facing the public and private sectors as Canada strives to move public policy and industrial practice forward. Sustainable production envisions an industrial system that would maximize resource efficiency, minimize environmental impacts, and replenish natural capital, while providing safe and satisfying employment opportunities.
- Author BiographyGlen Toner is a professor in the School of Public Policy and Administration at Carleton University and a founding member of the Carleton Research Unit in Innovation, Science and Environment. He is also a member of the panel of advisors to the Commissioner of Environment and Sustainable Development.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleSustainability & the Environment
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGlen Toner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.