All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionSustainable Tourism is an authoritative text which provides an accessible guide to the current approaches, issues and experiences in the geography of sustainable tourism. It provides in-depth debates on the contemporary geographical approaches to sustainable tourism and provides relevant supporting global case studies.
The text is divided into two sections, the first examines a variety of contemporary approaches to sustainable tourism from a number of different disciplinary and sub-disciplinary perspectives. Contributions are made from the fields of ecomic geography and cultural geography as well as the more traditional resource management field. The collection of chapters help convey to the reader how issues of sustainability are related to contemporary geographical debates over restructuring, postfordism, cultural identity, and place promotion as well as research on management frameworks and techniques to ameliorate environmental impacts. The second section presents relevant and supporting case studies on sustainable tourism which vary in location and developmental context.
Sustainable Tourism is an essential text for undergraduates taking courses in tourism, environmental studies and other related courses.
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication05/08/1998
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteindexes
- Weight696 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlan A. Lew,C. Michael Hall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.