All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTimes have changed and the rules have changed, but financial security is still the goal. Do you kw how to get there? There is a new reality out there a new rmal. What was once certain that you would be able to retire comfortably, that you would pay for your kids education, that your home would appreciate in value is longer a sure thing. So much has changed on the financial landscape that it s hard to kw which moves are the right ones to make. Suze Orman s million-copy bestselling financial action plan fully revised and updated for 2010 and beyond will show you the way. NEW TIMES CALL FOR NEW RULES AND THIS IS WHAT SUZE ORMAN S ACTION PLAN DELIVERS: up-to-date information on new legislation that could affect how you will achieve your financial goals an explanation of new FICO practices, and a new strategy for dealing with credit card debt sound advice about rebuidling your retirement plan, and what to do if you re already retired guidance on how to live within your means, and strategies to keep you on the path to achieving your goals in this new age of financial honesty PLUS AN ALL-NEW CHAPTER ON KIDS AND MONEY how to give your kids a solid financial education, matter their age! Download Suze Orman s free Money Tool iPhone applicaton in the iTunes store.
- Author BiographySuze Orman has been called a force in the world of personal finance and a one-woman financial advice powerhouse by USA Today. A two-time Emmy Award winning television host, #1 New York Times bestselling author, magazine and online columnist, writer/producer, and one of the top motivational speakers in the world today, Orman is undeniably America s most recognized expert on personal finance. Orman has written seven consecutive New York Times bestsellers and has written, co-produced, and hosted six PBS specials based on her books. She is the host of the award-winning Suze Orman Show, which airs on CNBC and XM and Sirius radio, and a contributing editor to O: The Oprah Magazine. Orman was twice named one of the Time 100, Time magazine s list of the world s most influential people, and was the recipient of the National Equality Award from the Human Rights Campaign. In 2009 she received an honorary doctor of humane letters degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Orman, a Certified Financial Planner professional, directed the Suze Orman Financial Group from 1987 to 1997, served as Vice President Investments for Prudential Bache Securities from 1983 to 1987, and was an account executive at Merrill Lynch from 1980 to 1983. Prior to that, she worked as a waitress at the Buttercup Bakery in Berkeley, California, from 1973 to 1980.
- Author(s)Suze Orman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight141 g
- Width108 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.