All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionTeach bass with the popular Suzuki Bass School. Titles: How High the Moon & Ornithology (Morgan Lewis / Charlie Parker & Benny Harris, arr. E. Rebeck) * Apres un Reve (After a Dream) (Gabriel Faur?, Pia Acc. Doris Preucil) * Sonata in G Major (Adagio, Allegro, Grave, Allegro) (Benedetto Marcello, Pia Acc. Mark Harbold) * Ter Clef Preparation * Tambourin (Jean-Philippe Rameau, Pia Acc. Mark Harbold) * Can a due (D. Gabrielli, Transcribed by Michael Fanelli) * Aria from Rigoletto (Giuseppe Verdi) * Concerto in F Major, Allegro moderato (Antonio Capuzzi, Acc. arr. Mark Harbold, cadenza by E. Rebeck).
- Author(s)Alfred Publishing
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleSuzuki Method Core Materials
- Series Part/Volume NumberVOL 5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight159 g
- Width221 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.