All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuzuki GSX-R: A Legacy of Performance explores the roots of the original GSX-R750 concept, its showroom and racetrack successes, and how its eye-opening performance, lightweight design, and charismatic personality established a new market segment that Suzuki continues to define. Each generation of the GSX-R family is explored through interviews with Suzuki engineers and designers. Virtually every member of the original GSX-R development staff is still associated with Suzuki, and they all offer recollections of the bike's gestation, providing priceless insight on the breakneck-speed engineering required to bring a light, fast race bike to the street. Readers will be taken inside the off-limits Ryuyo R & D center and proving ground, where the engineering and development of the GSX-R models are carried out. This is followed by a virtual factory tour that shows a GSX-R being built step by step. Suzuki GSX-R: A Legacy of Performance offer's an insider's look at the most influential and w
- Author(s)Marc Cook
- PublisherDavid Bull Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationPhoenix
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid Bull Publishing,U.S.
- Content NoteOver 200 illustrations
- Weight1320 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.