All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first classical organ method for children, the Suzuki Organ School is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzukias Mother Tongue Method. In order to develop pedal technique, pedal melodies are included between every manual piece. Non legato pieces contain small phonetic signs above the tes to indicate differentiated n legato playing. The CD, available separately, contains model performances of the repertoire contained in Volume 4.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleSuzuki Method Core Materials
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date06/01/2009
- Weight272 g
- Width221 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAlfred Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.