All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe revised edition for Suzuki Violin School, Volume 5 is available. Like the other revised violin books, the music has been edited by the International Violin Committee. Other features include: * New engravings in a more easily readable 9 x 12 format * New editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings * Available together with a newly recorded CD for $19.95 * CD recorded by William Preucil, Concertmaster of the Cleveland Orchestra * Pia accompaniments recorded by Linda Perry. Titles: Gavotte (J. S. Bach), Concerto in A Mir, 2nd Movement, Op. 3 No. 6 (A. Vivaldi), Concerto in G Mir (A. Vivaldi), Country Dance (C. M. von Weber), German Dance (K. D. von Dittersdorf), Gigue (F. M. Veracini), Concerto for Two Violins in D Mir, BWV 1043, 1st Movement, Violin I (J. S. Bach). This title is available in SmartMusic.
- Author(s)Alfred Publishing
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleSuzuki Method Core Materials
- Series Part/Volume NumberVOL 5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight159 g
- Width218 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.