All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this gloriously illustrated book, world traveller and style expert Bibi Jordan introduces Swahili style, a school of design, architecture and graceful living that instils a sense of simplicity, sensuality and spirituality into any interior. Each chapter details the regions rich past, with fascinating facts about African culture and history, and highlights the most intriguing and inspirational aspects of the local decor, making this an ideal book for both the armchair traveller and the globe trotting adventurer as well as decorating devotees.
- Author BiographyBibi Jordan is an avid traveller, entrepreneur and author/photographer. Her first book, Safari Chic, was also published by Thames & Hudson and was hailed by Harper's Bazaar as 'a must-have for the style-hungry'.
- Author(s)Bibi Jordan,Richard E. Leakey
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note475 colour illustrations
- Weight1880 g
- Width235 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.