All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSwahili for Foreigners has been developed to help the n-native speaker learn the language systematically and with minimal teacher assistance. The book is divided into thirty-four lessons progressing from beginner to advanced level and includes exercises, verb tables and comprehensive English-Swahili/Swahili-English vocabulary lists. The author's approach is structured and grammatical, though as a native speaker with much experience of teaching Swahili to foreign diplomats and experts in Eastern and parts of Central Africa, she is also keen to communicate her enthusiasm for the Swahili language, its significance in and for Africa.
- Author(s)Alice Wanjiku Mangat
- PublisherEast African Educ. Publ.
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEast African Educ. Publ.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $64.22Trending at AU $77.83
- AU $21.86Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $19.49
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.