All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhysical therapist Chris Jacobs grew accustomed to teaching his disabled clients to gain renewed independence with his skilled hands. But when his hands touch Jonah Quest's electrically charged head, the rules change, transporting both of them to a different reality. Years later, a lightning storm lands Chris's curious son in the hospital, sending him on a magical journey through space and time where he meets his father's spiritual guide. Swallowing Jonah is part of a two volume journey that illuminates the hardships that families endure while caring for their fragile dependents, an experience that takes them to a place of enrichment and love.
- Author BiographyReginald Baskerville is a married father of three and a Registered Nurse. He lives quietly in Maine on the small island of Eastport overlooking the Passamaquoddy Bay and Canada. Originally from Philadelphia much of his writing uses the city as a backdrop for his varied stories.
- Author(s)MR R S Baskerville
- Date of Publication13/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byMrs Anna L Baskerville
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.