All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe whole story of the Tyne's most famous shipyard is told with illustrations from the official Swan Hunter Archive, pictures from the Shipyard Magazine and memories from the workers. The tale is brought up to date as the phoenix of the new Swan Hunter rises from the ashes of the old shipbuilding industry.
- Author BiographyIan Rae is an engineering draughtsman and ex-employee of Swan Hunter. Ken Smith is a maritime historian and a sub-editor on Newcastle Journal.
- Author(s)Ian Rae,Ken Smith
- PublisherNewcastle Libraries & Information Service
- Date of Publication09/04/2001
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTyne Bridge Publishing
- Content Note40ill.
- Width240 mm
- Height205 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.