All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA SWAT team is called in when criminal emergencies become too dangerous for regular police officers. Although most SWAT team members are police officers, they are trained in the use of powerful firearms and military tactics, and only used in very high-risk situations. The skills, equipment, training, and courage of these individuals are all discussed in this book, as well as how SWAT teams originated and have become one of our biggest defenses against terrorist attacks. This book will allow students to determine a central idea of a text and analyze its development over the course of the text, including its relationship to supporting ideas; provide an objective summary of the text.
- Author(s)Tom Greve
- PublisherRourke Educational Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleEmergency Response
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRourke Educational Media
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width203 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.