All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe five baby sweater projects in Sweaters to Knit for Baby range from heavily texured Aran and colorful Fair Isle, so matter which technique or style of knitting you prefer, there is sure to be one you will love to knit and the little recipient will love to wear! There are two pullovers and three cardigans; instructions with each sweater cover a range of three or four sizes to fit babies into their toddler time. Materials lists, gauge information, color charts (when necessary), and schematics are complete to make sure you don't get stuck. Beautiful color photography shows the sweaters in great detail. Many knitters pick up the needles for the first time when a baby is on the way. Sweaters to Knit for Baby reminds you how much fun that can be, and is perfect for everyone from an adventurous beginner to a truly expert knitter.
- Author BiographySUE FLANDERS has been designing knitwear for more than twenty years. Her patterns have appeared in many publications, including Interweave Knits, Knitter's magazine, Cast-On and in two books by Melanie Falick, Knitting America and Kids Knitting. She is co-author of Norwegian Handknits: Heirloom Designs from Vesterheim Museum (Voyageur Press, 2009) and Swedish Handknits: A Collection of Heirloom Designs (Voyageur Press, 2012). MELISSA LEAPMAN is the author of several bestselling knitting and crocheting books: Hot Knits and Cool Crochet (Watson-Guptill, 2004 and 2005), Cables Untangled and Continuous Cables (Potter Craft, 2006 and 2008). Her newest releases, Color Knitting the Easy Way and Mastering Color Knitting were published in 2010. The must-have Stash Buster Knits was published in Fall 2011, also by Potter Craft.
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.