All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica has rediscovered its sweatshops. High profile scandals - from Kathy Lee to Nike - have brought the shocking and substandard conditions of factories to light, causing more Americans to become aware of the relationship between the American consumer and foreign labourer.
- Author BiographyDaniel E. Bender is Assistant Professor of History at the University of Waterloo (Canada). Richard A. Greenwald is Assistant Professor of History at the United States Merchant Marine Academy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2003
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDaniel E. Bender,Richard A. Greenwald
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.