All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn all about the holidays and cultural festivals celebrated in Sweden. This book features fun facts about the unique festivals of the ancient Sami people, how the Swedish royal family is hored, and what traditional foods are eaten.
- Author(s)Kylie Burns,Lynne Peppas
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCultural Traditions in My World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.