All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents sources about Cyprus from Scandinavia. Cyprus was an important island on the road to Jerusalem, for all European medieval pilgrims. Thus the sources produced here in translation show the diverse variety of influences from across the continent converging on Cyprus, from the Byzantine period to the 20th century. Sweden's close associations with Cypriot archaeology are also included.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Piltz is Professor Emerita in Byzantine art history at Uppsala University. She held the first international Byzantine congress on Scandinavia and Byzantium with the involvement of King Carl XVI Gustaf in 1979.Research projects include not only Scandinavia and Byzantine history, but also Ottoman architecture and Jean Tobias Sergel's French Correspondence.
- PublisherGreece & Cyprus Research Center, Incorporated
- Date of Publication31/12/2007
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSources for the History of Cyprus
- Place of PublicationAltamont
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreece & Cyprus Research Center, Incorporated
- Weight322 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Edited byElisabeth Plitz
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.