All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you do when a cake-decorating hobby turns into a full-blown addiction? If you're Elise Strachan, you open a cupcake business and launch a wildly successful YouTube channel and blog of the same name. My Cupcake Addiction, w one of the largest baking and decorating communities on the internet, reaches millions of dessert enthusiasts each week thanks to Elise's talent for helping vice bakers all over the world achieve astounding results.Imaginative, playful and occasional cakes are Elise's specialty. In Sweet! Celebrations she shares edible delights that anyone can tackle with a few basic tools and a trip to the local supermarket, including delicious creations for Halloween, Birthdays, Valentines and Christmas. Every chapter includes a large 'centrepiece' cake, in addition to 'small bake' recipes (and a couple of ' bake' options). Make Balloon cake pops in the chapter 'Let's Celebrate'; lovingly create Chocolate raspberry cookie pots in 'Sweets for my sweet'; get inspired with Elise's Lemon curd cheesecake eggs and Beehive meringues in 'Spring Fling'; pull out all the stops with the 'Make a splash' Chocolate Drip Cake in the chapter 'Tea for Two'; impress hot dog fanatics with a Hot dog cake with pouring ketchup illusion in 'The Grill Master'; create a 'Frightening Feast' with a Jack o' lantern smash cake and Zombie brain cakes for Halloween; make a Tree stump cake in 'Rustic Romance'; and get festive with Stuffed stocking surprise cookies in the final chapter 'Happy holidays'. The book also features a generous selection of tried and trusted basic recipes, in addition to templates for cake designs. With recipes for simple drinks and smaller treats, along with craft projects, party-planning tips and styling ideas, Sweet! Celebrations will help you find a theme and take it as far as you want ...the cake is only the beginning.
- Author BiographyElise Strachan has become a household name in the world of sweets, attracting the attention and hearts of millions with her YouTube channel My Cupcake Addiction. An Australian who divides her time between the Gold Coast, Los Angeles and New York, Elise's impressive background as a trained pastry chef, her engaging character and her accessible approach to all things sweet has her globally revered as the 'People's Baker'. This animated mother of two shares her passion for baking with her family, friends and community in a way that encompasses the idea that 'Life is Sweet!' An avid traveller, Elise also shares her adventures in discovering the world's most delectable desserts and showing her fans the must-go places to get them.
- Author(s)Elise Strachan
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width216 mm
- Height251 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.