All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is life about? What is important in life? Sweet Child of God tells of a mother's journey from childhood, through long illness, and the strong faith that helped her along that journey. It explores the challenges we face when determining priorities in today's society. Finally, it tells of the influence she had in her children's faith and her son's ultimate quest that led him to back to where he started as a boy - with Jesus Christ. There is hope in this world and, although the way may be fraught with difficulty, the destination is worth the journey. At the end of every sunrise, every rainbow, every sunset, the Son of God is there - all we need to do is lay aside the desires of this world and follow Him.
- Author BiographyJ. Owen Robison, Jr. has performed technical writing over the last 30 years in manufacturing and healthcare. At one point in his life he lost sight of what God had intended for him to do. After his Mom's passing, he opened her Bible and came across many of her notes and Bible verses. It was as though God was talking to him. Through the strong Christian values that his Mother and Father had exemplified, Owen resumed the journey toward a renewed walk with Christ. His Father's unyielding moral character helped guide him back toward the path he had forsaken long ago. Later in life, when he studied the words of Jesus Christ more intently, he realized that Jesus was very precise about the eternal preparation we are to be achieving in this world and He had urgency toward us doing it. In his writings, Owen shares his memories and struggles, so that others may learn how to defeat the tendencies of this world and value what is truly important.
- Author(s)J Owen Robison Jr
- Date of Publication13/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.