All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBig Bear and Little Bear watch the sun set as the day turns into night. They play one last game, and then Little Bear takes a bath. The two see the other woodland animals nestled down for the night, and before the bears snuggle up to sleep, there's time for a lullaby. The soft padded covers, rounded corners and sturdy board pages make this title a perfect fit for preschoolers!
- PublisherTiger Tales
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTiger Tales
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width198 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tim Warnes
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.