Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes death is t the end...The brilliant chiller from 'Britain's answer to Stephen King and Michael Crichton' Sunday Express Charley has a strange feeling when she sees the idyllic mill house with its cluster of outbuildings, the lake and the swirling mill stream; a powerful sense of recognition, as if she has been there before. Except she kws she hasn't. After Charley and her husband Tom move into Elmwood Mill, sinister memories of a previous existence start to haunt her. Despite both their attempts to dismiss everything with rational explanations, the feeling turns to certainty as the memories become increasingly vivid and terrifying. Charley is persuaded to undergo hypsis - but in searching deep into her past, she unwitting opens a Pandora's box of evil ...and w the terror is free.
- Author BiographyPeter James was educated at Charterhouse and then at film school. He lived in North America for a number of years, working as a screen writer and film producer before returning to England. His novels, including several number one bestsellers, have been translated into thirty-six languages. He has produced several films, including the BAFTA-nominated Merchant Of Venice, starring Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons and Joseph Fiennes. Peter James lives in Sussex.
- Author(s)Peter James
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication17/11/2005
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight185 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.