About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fifth title in this wonderful series. For all fans of Cathy Cassidy and Jacqueline Wilson - Sweet Hearts follows a huge cast of girls and their friendships, families and first loves! Lola Cassidy has it all - wealthy parents, a gorgeous boyfriend and the daughter of a Bollywood producer as her best friend. She's going to be a model, just like her mother and is looking forward to her work experience at a famous fashion house. But things don't go to plan, and when her place in designer heaven falls through she ends up having to work in an animal sanctuary. Can Harry, as mysterious as he is good-looking, help her enjoy her new situation...?
- Author BiographyJo Cotterill has worked as an actress and a teacher, but now writes full time in her writing shed in her back garden. She lives in a little village just outside Oxford with her husband and daughter. Jo plays the flute quite well and the piano quite badly, and loves cheese more than anything - even chocolate!
- Author(s)Jo Cotterill
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Weight225 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.