All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSome children like to slay dragons, others prefer to sip tea with princesses, but any child will find something to wear, play with and love within the creative knitting patterns featured in Sweet Knits. From flower-shaped tea cups to cute summer dresses, cosy jumpers to fun room decorations, these projects encourage customisation for truly unique pieces full of personality. Step-by-step instructions and charming colour images accompany you through each and every pattern. The projects are easily adapted to suit knitters of all levels, as easy alternative directions are given alongside any tricky or complex design elements, and tips are provided throughout on how to simplify patterns. Garments come in sizes for children from birth to ten years, and there are even a couple of items for grown-ups, too! With suggestions on how to adapt and personalise each design to make unique pieces, the projects in Sweet Knits provide cosy hand-made treasures that grow with your child and stir young imaginations.
- Author BiographyCatherine Graham-Evans has been passionate about knitting from an early age, and has always designed and made her own pieces. She studied fine art at university, before becoming a primary school teacher. In 2008, Catherine began designing, knitting and selling handknit and crochet items for children. In 2010, she gave up full-time teaching, and now creates patterns for books and yarn companies, as well as handknitted items for sale.
- Author(s)Catherine Graham-Evans
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/10/2016
- Content Note150 full colour images
- Weight413 g
- Width188 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.