All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.96
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $32.79
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.72
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.29
About this product
- DescriptionSweet Mornings collects more than 100 sweet and savory options for breakfast and brunch. From donuts to crumb cakes to sweet rolls, these are the kind of treats that evoke feelings of warmth and comfort like only good, old-fashioned breakfast food can. Author Patty Pinner has been collecting breakfast recipes for as long as she can remember. She comes from a long line of breakfast bakers, and many of the recipes in this book have been passed down from the Greats -great-grannies and -aunties-as well as cousins and other influential women in Pinner's life. To pore through these recipes, and then to bake them at home, evokes in Pinner memories of the many women who created them. Pinner includes charming, often comical stories about her life and family throughout the cookbook. With generations-old recipes that range from the familiar (Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes) to the fun (Pineapple Upside Down Biscuits), Sweet Mornings is a reliable, well-tested addition to any kitchen. These recipes are ideal for slow weekend mornings and afterons when you want to lure family and friends to the table with the intoxicating aroma of a homemade sweet treat baking in the oven. As the author's mother used to say, the only thing that differentiates breakfast from dinner is the time of day. Where does it say you can't have a little sugar in the morning?
- Author BiographyPatty Pinner is the author of Sweety Pies: An Uncommon Collection of Womanish Observations, with Pie and Sweets: A Collection of Soul Food Desserts and Memories, which was selected as one of the best cookbooks of the year by The New York Times. She lives in Saginaw, MI.
- Author(s)Patty Pinner
- PublisherAgate Publishing
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAgate Midway
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight1257 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.