About this product
- DescriptionFans of Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series will be drawn to Wendy Higgins's sexy, thrilling Sweet Evil series. Sweet Peril focuses on the battle between light and dark, good and evil, within Anna Whitt, the child of a guardian angel mother and a demon father. Anna promised herself she'd never do the work of her father-polluting souls. She'd been naive to make such a claim. Haunted by demon whisperers, Anna does whatever she can to survive, even if it means earning an unwanted reputation as her school's party girl. And all the while there's gorgeous bad-boy Kaidan Rowe, the son of the Duke of Lust, plaguing her heart and mind. Anna discovers it is her fate to banish demons from the earth, and save the other Nephilim from their dark destiny. Until then, Anna and Kaidan must put aside the issues between them, overcome the steamiest of temptations yet, and face the ultimate question: is loving someone worth risking their life?
- Author BiographyWendy Higgins is the New York Times bestselling author of Sweet Evil, Sweet Peril, and Sweet Reckoning, the first three books in the series, as well as Flirting with Maybe. She was born in Alaska and lived on five different military bases across the US. She attended George Mason University for her undergraduate degree in creative writing and Radford University for a masters in curriculum and instruction before becoming a high school English teacher. Wendy now lives on the Eastern Shore of Virginia with her husband and children, writing full time.
- Author(s)Wendy Higgins
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleSweet Evil
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight281 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.