All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionSweet Reason is a unique introductory logic text that covers both the basic rudiments of formal and informal logic as well as the real world where the discipline of logic adds substance and meaning to human discourse. As the text alternately discusses, instructs, questions, teases and challenges, readers will find themselves absorbing the fundamentals of the discipline, becoming fluent in the language of logic, understanding how logic works in the real world, and enjoying logic's ability to entertain, surprise, discover, and enlighten.
- Author(s)James M. Henle,Thomas Tymoczko
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2008
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1226 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.