Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.50+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by alimbrown
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan the bonds of friendship weather a betrayal? Charlotte and Nicole were once best friends, spending long, idyllic summers together in Nicole's family home on the island of Quinnipeague, but they have since grown apart. After ten years, their writing careers bring them back together - to write a cookbook about island food in their childhood haven. When both women reunite, it becomes clear that they are both guarding secrets of the years spent apart. But when Charlotte learns that her secret is the key to saving Nicole's husband's life, she must face her painful past and risk the consequences that honesty might bring ...
- Author BiographyBarbara Delinsky is a New York Times bestselling author with more than thirty million copies of her books in print. She has been published in twenty-eight languages worldwide. Delinsky enjoys knitting, photography, and cats. She lives in Needham, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Barbara Delinsky
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight348 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.19
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.