All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $27.55Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionA grand tour of the island of Sicily, to pastry shops as well as convents, restaurants, and private homes, to discover authentic recipes for desserts and pastries.
- Author BiographyVictoria Granof is a food stylist, classically trained at the Cordon Bleu. She has done recipe development and food styling for such books as Raw, The Secret to Tender Pie and Bake Sale, as well as for the national magazines Saveur, Vogue, and In Style. She lives in New York City. Linda V. Lewis is a fine art and commercial photographer. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Victoria Granof
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/2001
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteillustrations, (some colour )
- Weight920 g
- Width213 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.