All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionWho is standing watch for the Lord? The disciples were with Jesus in the garden while Jesus prayed and they fell asleep while standing watch for the Lord. Jesus came to them three times and asked them if they were even capable of standing watch even one hour with Him. Are you capable? Are you even willing? Are you making choices that truly remove your comfort and exchange it for sackcloth and ashes? Are you seeking the Lord while He may be found? Are you fasting until there is an answer from the Lord? Are you committed to the execution of His vision? Pray without ceasing! Men, women and children ought to always pray. We need committed prayer partners w like never before. This book is a compelling story of a woman's hard life, true accounts of miracles and healings and her Sweet Victory over it all through trusting God with faith and prayer. As you read the pages in this book, the words will ignite your passion to live in victory and overcome the obstacles present in your life. Your heart will burn as your desires are awakened and your potential is used. We overcome by the words of our testimony. This testimony of author and evangelist Elaine McArthur is being shared with you and the world to ignite the flames of your heart and soul to overcome and tell others about it too! This book is a must read for any believer who has ever went through hardship and needs the empowerment of overcoming it with Sweet Victory. Are you seeking change or just pocket change? It's time to come to the altar and grab a hold of the horns of the altar and refuse to let go until you are consumed in Him! It's time to awaken the remnant. The great falling away is present among us and we must commit to enduring until the very end.
- Author BiographyElaine McArthur is an American Christian minister and revivalist of over 50 years and has traveled throughout the country teaching and preaching the Bible, counseling individuals, couples and troubled youth and has won countless souls to Christ through her ministry. Ms. McArthur has lead the youth, been a Sunday School teacher, had a radio ministry, lead a women's ministry, pastored, authored Where There's Bitter, Look For The Sweet in the year 2010 and wrote successful plays named He Didn't Call My Name and Why Don't Somebody Love Me. Ms. McArthur has ministered and been accepted in many churches and breaks the denominational and racial divides. She passionately demonstrates God's love through compassion and God's grace and mercy.
- Author(s)MS Elaine E McArthur
- Date of Publication03/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.