All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book in a fantastic new series about a poor girl with a rich outlook on life. Sunny Holiday starts off her new year as Junior Deputy Mayor of Riverton, New York. Her mission? To help create a Kid's Day and turn it into a national holiday. Kids should have a holiday, just for them! So Sunny takes it upon herself to make this new holiday shine, getting her friends and family involved. Sunny is headstrong, funny, and trying to make the best out of every situation--whether it involves holidays or family problems. She's got spirit to spare--and you can't help but love her for it.
- Author BiographyColeen Murtagh Paratore is the author of the popular THE WEDDING PLANNER'S DAUGHTER series, which includes most recently, FORGET ME NOT, WISH I MIGHT, and FROM WILLA, WITH LOVE. She is also the author of SUNNY HOLIDAY and SWEET AND SUNNY. The mother of three teenage sons, she lives in upstate New York and on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Visit Coleen online at www.coleenparatore.com.
- Author(s)Coleen Murtagh Paratore
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSunny Holiday (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight277 g
- Width139 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.