All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Lacey Malone goes on vacation to prove a point to the Dean of the all girl's school, she doesn't expect to meet the charismatic Sam McKay. Likewise, Sam has his own problems, his father died telling him he was t his son. Sam is totally lost and feels he must find his long lost family. Yet as Sam and Lacey team up for the summer vacation, they get much more than they bargained for. The sparks begin to fly between them as they get to kw each other. Sam's determined to show her a good vacation, but can he keep his hands off of her? And the real question is, can you fall in love in a week? Can he seriously let her go once the vacation is over?
- Author BiographyRita Hestand, native Texan writes contemporary, historical and western romances. She also dabbles in short stories, children's books and stories and poetry. Find Rita at Smashwords and Amazon.
- Author(s)Rita Hestand
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.