All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you ever wonder Whatever happened to...? Find out when you reconnect with your favorite characters from Melissa Brayden s Heart Block, Rachel Spangler s LoveLife, and Karis Walsh s Worth the Risk. In Firework by Melissa Brayden: Lucy Danaher was born into a life of privilege, and has always enjoyed the view from the top. But after clashing with reporter and rights activist Kristin James, she wonders if there s more to the world than she once thought. In Getting Serious by Rachel Spangler: Lisa Knapp has never been the romantic lead. She s better suited to comic relief, but when ather guest at her best friend s wedding doesn t go for the easy laugh, Lisa has to face the prospect of getting serious. In Risk Factor by Karis Walsh: Myra Owens runs a therapeutic riding program for returning soldiers. She won t risk getting hurt by becoming personally involved with her riders until Ainslee Harriot challenges her to take a chance on love.
- Author BiographyMelissa Brayden (Author) Melissa Brayden received her bachelor s degree in film production and speech communication from Baylor University. She currently works full time as a theater director at the performing arts center of one of the largest high schools in the state of Texas, a job she completely enjoys. Recently, she s fallen down the rabbit hole and rediscovered her love for creative writing.Melissa is married and working really hard at remembering to do the dishes. For personal enjoyment, she spends time with her Jack Russell terriers and checks out the NYC theater scene several times a year. She considers herself a reluctant patron of the treadmill, but thoroughly enjoys hitting a tennis ball around in nice weather. Coffee is her very best friend. Karis Walsh (Author) Karis Walsh is a horseback riding instructor who lives on a small farm in the Pacific Northwest. When she isn t teaching or writing, she enjoys spending time outside with her animals, reading, playing the viola, and riding with friends. Rachel Spangler (Author) Rachel Spangler never set out to be an award winning author. She was just so poor and easily bored during her college years that she had to come up with creative ways to entertain herself, and her first novel, Learning Curve, was born out of one such attempt. She was sincerely surprised when it was accepted for publication and even more shocked when it won the Golden Crown Literary Award for Debut Author. She also won a Goldie for her second novel, Trails Merge. Since writing is more fun than a real job, and so much cheaper than therapy, Rachel continued to type away, leading to the publication of The Long Way Home, LoveLife, Spanish Heart, and Does She Love You. She plans to continue writing as long as anyone anywhere will keep reading.Rachel and her partner, Susan, are raising their young son in western New York, where during the winter they make the most of the lake effect snow on local ski slopes. In the summer, they love to travel and watch their beloved St. Louis Cardinals. Regardless of the season, she always makes time for a good romance, whether she s reading it, writing it, or living it.
- Author(s)Melissa Brayden
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationJohnsonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.74
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.