All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeacher Kouhei is a single father who is terrible at cooking. His adorable little daughter Tsumugi barely remembers the cooking of her mother, who's passed away. But, then, the pair comes across a teenage girl eating rice balls and crying (in joy?) at the park. She takes Kouhei and Tsumugi to her mother's restaurant, where they taste their first home-cooked meal in ages. A tribute to the power of food to bind people together.
- Author(s)Gido Amagakure
- PublisherKodansha America, Inc
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKodansha America, Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight249 g
- Width144 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.