Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionIt was without a doubt the most conniving, lowlife trick ever played on a man. But it was for a good cause... Eulie Toby didn't like playing tricks, but the only way she could keep her younger orphaned siblings together was to get married--and Moss Collier was the perfect choice. Handsome and kind, he seemed so lonely living with his hermit uncle on that pretty sweep of Tennessee mountaintop. It didn't matter if their vows came at the end of a shotgun; Eulie promised Moss she'd make him the best wife in all of the Sweetwood. But a young bride and a ready-made family were the last things on Moss's mind. He had big dreams of going West and thing was going to stop him--t Eulie's sweet incence...t her deliciously kissable lips...and especially t that growing warmth deep inside his heart every time she came near. Moss had plans all right--but he hadn't planned on falling in love.
- Author(s)Pamela Morsi
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication21/09/1999
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date11/09/2008
- Weight190 g
- Width104 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.