All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of: 2014 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum, Gold and SNAP Awards 2014 Creative Child magazine' Kids Product of the Year Award, Kids Educational Products category 2014 Creative Child magazine' Seal of Excellence Award, Book & Doll Set category Highlighting the merits of hard work and taking pride in doing one's best, this book-and-doll set exposes kids to a positive message and includes a swimmer girl Suzi doll with accompanying swimming accessories Go! Go! Sports Girl products are designed as a fun and educational way to promote self-appreciation and the benefits of daily exercise, smart eating and sleeping habits, self-esteem, and overall healthy life skills for girls. The books and dolls in the series encourage all children to dream big and work hard to achieve their goals-and have fun while doing so. With a cloth Suzi doll-complete with flip flops, towel, goggles, and backpack-and an entertaining story, this set provides children with the opportunity for both read and play. The book, a 640 Lexile story, introduces children to avid swimmer Suzi. Swimming is her passion, and she longs to be as accomplished a swimmer as her big sister Hanna, whose ribbons colorfully decorate her bedpost. Finally Suzi's hard work pays off and she's called up for the meet. But is she ready to race against her older sister? This heartwarming story, a 640 Lexile book, reveals what happens at the swim meet and provides a number of fun facts about swimming.
- Author BiographyKara Douglass Thom is a writer with a focus on fitness from a parent's perspective, fitness for children, and the importance of raising a fit family. She is the coauthor of Hot (Sweaty) Mamas: Five Secrets to Life as a Fit Mom (Andrews McMeel 2011), author of the children's book See Mom Run, and Becoming an Ironman: First Encounters with the Ultimate Endurance Event (both published by Breakaway Books). She lives in the Minneapolis area. Pamela Seatter is an experienced art director, designer, and illustrator with a passion for children s products. She creates engaging and dynamic layouts, designs, and illustrations for books and interactive games, as well as toy, craft, candy, and giftware packaging. She lives in the Chicago area. Jodi Bondi Norgaard is the founder of the award-winning Go! Go! Sports Girls, which promotes self-appreciation and healthy habits for girls. Go! Go! Sports Girls dolls have been awarded the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award and have been recognized by Dr. Toy as among the 100 best products and 10 best socially responsible products. She lives in the Chicago area.
- Author(s)Kara Douglass Thom
- PublisherDream Big Toy Company
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDream Big Toy Company
- Content Noteillus
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine79 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pamela Seatter
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.