All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $64.22Trending at AU $77.83
- AU $21.86Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $19.49
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.80
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the years 1938 through 1945, this book tells the history of the French Left's activities to subvert the German occupying army. Although there have been many accounts of the French Resistance, this is the first to concentrate on the radical Trotskyists living in France. Incorporating firsthand experiences, the book chronicles the coming of the war and the independent stance taken by Trotskyists in opposition to the French Communist Party. Arguing that mass resistance can, in fact, work, this history also features reproductions of surviving published texts from the period.
- Author BiographyDavid Broder is translator and a writer for the Commune. Yvan Craipeau was a French political activist, a writer, and, briefly, the Secretary General of the Internationalist Communist Party. He is the author of MEmoires d'un Dinosaure Trotskyste.
- Author(s)Yvan Craipeau
- PublisherThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2012
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Weight594 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.