Swimming Fastest: A Comprehensive Guide to the Science of Swimming by E.W. Maglischo (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 19 Mar
- AU $80.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is a reference on competitive swimming, including information on stroke technique and training methods for swimming. This updated edition includes new photographs of world-class swimmers that make it easy to visualize proper techniques. It provides technique analysis of the four primary strokes: front crawl; backstroke; breaststroke; and butterfly. It also provides the physiology behind the most effective training methods, detailed sample workouts and training programmes for each event.
- Author BiographyErnest W. Maglischo coached swimming for 38 years, working at four universities and two swim clubs. He has won 13 NCAA national championships at the Division II level and 19 conference championships. In 1996 he was honored as the Pacific 10 Conference Swimming Coach of the Year, and he has been named NCAA's Division II coach of the year an unprecedented eight times. He has also received the highest coaching award, the National Collegiate and Scholastic Swimming Trophy.Maglischo holds a PhD in exercise physiology from the Ohio State University. He's a member of the College Swimming Coaches Association, the American Swimming Coaches Association, and U.S.A. Swimming, where he serves on the Sports Medicine Committee. Now retired, Maglischo lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Author(s)E.W. Maglischo
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note209 black & white illustrations, 300 black & white halftones
- Weight2404 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.